I have started using GitHub when I was still a high school student. After I’ve enrolled into my bachelor degree, I have applied a GitHub Student Pack which allows me to use some advanced functions provided by GitHub like private repositories for free. Since then, some of the assignments were kept in GitHub private repository for syncing and backup purposes between my laptops and desktop PCs. The private repo function is great. It avoids me getting in some academic issues (i.e. someone may copy it, and I didn’t notice). But in the last internship information sessions held by our school, the coordinators encouraged us to publish our previous assignment to GitHub. I’ve also seen some of my local Australian mates are also posting their assignments. So I think I’d better release my previous naive code to proof my learning steps anyway.
- Only the previous assignments will be released. For example, I’m currently doing my Semester 2, Year 2 courses and I will only publish the assignment repos between Semester 1, Year 1 to Semester 1, Year 2.
- Copyrighted course contents are not be included, i.e. no lecture slides, tutorial sheets, assignment specifications, marking guides etc. If you are the staffs/teachers from RMIT and there are any copyrighted contents, please contact me via my email. I will remove it ASAP.
- If you are a teacher or an employer and you would like to know what I am currently learning and coding, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected], and I will send you my current projects in the current semester immediately.
- Some of the code may be very naive and stinky, especially in the first year (mid-2016 to early 2017). All repos mentioned below are marked as archived, i.e. read-only.
- Programming Technique – COSC1284
- Advanced Programming Technique – COSC1076
- Algorithm & Analysis – COSC2123
- Operating System Principles – COSC1114
- Web3D Graphics & Technologies – INTE1113
- Object-Oriented Software Design – ISYS1084
- Assignments: https://github.com/huming2207/OOSDBoardGame
- The other three team members behaved poorly in this course. So I have done almost the all the stuff to meet the course requirement and get a Distinction (and eventually I got one). Check all the branches for more details.
- Software Architecture Design and Implementation – COSC2391
- Assignment 1 & 2: https://github.com/huming2207/DiceGameSADI